Sunday, April 1, 2012

We're back to business!

I'm back finally, from several months hiatus from card making

Many things have happened especially my career in the corporate another step taken before marriage life (engagement) and now, I’m also a part-time student! phewww~

That’s why I’m being silent from crafting as I need time for adjustment and that condition really exhausted me. I am really sorry for those who are tried to contact me in that time.

I truly miss crafting and I've decided to come back now. However, please take note that I am only able to take limited order per month. For those who have emailed and send request in the picture comment, kindly email me again.

OK then, let’s crafting again!

p/s: When silent, I’ve prepared several new designs of wedding guestbook and will reveal it soon. Looking forward to serve your day!

Regards,

Saza

No comments:

Post a Comment