Thursday, November 17, 2011

Craft + Presentation

This is going to be a loooooong post as there are a lot pictures to share. You must wonder what are the connections between my hobby and the presentation. As you can see in the above picture, the audience look formal..weeee...

Okay, as to improve the presentation skills of the staff, my office has send us to a training. So, for the practical assignment, we need to deliver a presentation in any topics. So, of course i choosed "Card making" !!!. Please bear in mind that my audience was not a crafter, they are all my colleagues, including my boss...erkk... :P.. so, my presentation should suit to everyone. dup dap..dup dap..dup dap..hehe..



The topic of my presentation is how to turn my/your hobby into a business. (but hello, don't think that i've make a 'lot' of money from the card making yaaa..) hehe..



First, i share with them the benefits of making greeting card.



Then, we had a group activities which i teached them the quilling technique..ngeee~



At first, i've doubt whether, they will enjoy and participate with the group activites. Suprisingly, they was really supportive and like to give a try!...yeah!! So, pictures below was the result of their cards. I'm so proud with them!





































No comments:

Post a Comment